Monday, November 29, 2010

38 Weeks!



How Far Along: 38 weeks in the above pictures.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I may find out tomorrow, but for sure on thursday when I go to the OB. I'm still thinking it's around 3 lbs. I seriously don't know people don't believe me, I'm a fat kid to  begin with, I just didn't gain anything but baby these 9 months!
 Maternity Clothes: Just pants so far, all my shirts fit.


Best Moment this week: Putting  B's crib in our room, and finally getting all his stuff ready in his room.

Gender: All boy - Braxton Andrew.Movement: All.The.Time


Food Craving: I'm not craving anything, but I'm hungry all the time!!

What I miss: Not eating all the time.
 Sleep: This past weekend was awful, I just couldn't get comfortable for very long and was up using the bathroom all night.

What I am looking forward to: Going to both doctors this week, and getting checked tos ee if there has been any progress in the last two weeks since I saw my OB last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers