Monday, November 15, 2010

36 weeks

How Far Along: 36 weeks and 3 days to be exact.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think there was a 2 lb gain, I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I go in fo rmy next appointment.

Maternity Clothes: Just pants so far, all my shirts fit.

Best Moment this week: Well teh week just started, so we'll see!

Gender: All boy - Braxton Andrew.

Movement: A lot. All the time. Never stops. Rich finally got to see some of the big moves he does, and just kept asking "does it hurt?!" *lol* I wanted to tell him it felt nice, but lets be real, some can bring tears to your eyes.

Food Craving: Eh, nothing I guess. I could go for a hot chococlate though or a milkshake.

What I miss: Sleep. :(

Sleep: It hasn't been that great, even with Rich having a long weekend, I couldn't sleep. And my Tylenol PM didn't help either.

What I am looking forward to: Getting what's left, and putting stuff in his room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers