Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bright Starts :)

  We've been trying to decide on what play pen/swing/etc to go with - it's overwhelming all the stuff that's out there! I'd get offline from looking and want to do anything that didn't require me to think of baby related items.

   We didn't want to spend a lot of money on all of, but we wanted it to be good quality and have a lot of reviews we could read to help narrow our choices.
   I'd heard a lot of great things about Bright Starts from other bloggers, so I thought I'd start there and see what the reviews said online. They're all great! Not only have  they all gotten great reviews, but they're priced right were we wanted, and they're gender neutral incase we decide to have another later down the line.
   I'm sold. :) It's just too adorable of a print - and funnily enough I call my husband Bug, which this set has all over it, and makes me love it that much more.
  
   So now we've got to save up before lil'man arrives, and that'll be one big then marked off the list!


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers