Sunday, August 22, 2010

25 weeks down...

How Far Along: 25 weeks and 2 days



Total Weight Gain/Loss: Sitting even - no loss or gain.
 Maternity Clothes: I need to go get some pants, my shirts still fit. I can still get into my regular jeans, but it's getting a little uncomfortable.

Best Moment this week: Rich finally got to feel the baby move today - he laid on my belly and then got kicked in the head a few times. *lol*

Gender: All boy - Braxton Andrew.

Movement: Oh yes, lots of it! He's active in the mornings around 7-9, then again around 11'ish-3pm, and again around 8pm.



Food Craving: Actually nothing - shocker!


What I miss: Not having to worry if I've leaked any in my undies. Yuck.


Sleep: This past week it's sucked, but last night I took a Tylenol PM and slept 9 hours, it was lovely.


What I am looking forward to: Getting stuff in the baby's room, right now it's just a storage area. *lol* Even half of his closet is beign used for storage item. Geez.


Belly Button: In.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers