Sunday, June 27, 2010

How it's going so far...

How Far Along: 17 weeks and 2 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've lost around 5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I can tell my pants are getting a smidge tighter.

Best Moment this week: Getting to go swimming - it relieved that weight off of me for an hour.

Gender: Boy :)

Movement: Not yet - or that I'm aware of. *lol*

Food Craving: Salads, cheesy-rotel dip, chocolate ice cream/shakes and fruit

What I miss: Not going to the bathroom all time, eating what I want without wanting to throw it up, and the constant change in my blood pressure, lol.

Sleep: Not too bad - I take a two hour nap everyday to help.

What I am looking forward to: Getting stuff for the baby since we know what it is now.

Belly Button: In!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers