Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another Daddy post :)

You know the last time I posted I got a lot of positive feedback, and I decided to do another post. The last time I posted, it was all about me and my feelings towards the third greatest day of my life, (The first was getting out from under the control of my over bearing father, and the second was the day that my wife agreed to spend the rest of her life with me), well this time I am going to write about my point of view of my wife and her dealings with this pregnancy. The first thing I have to say is that I am so proud of her and the way that she has been dealing with the fact that she will have to share my love with another person, (I think that is her biggest hurdle lol). When we first started talking about having a child about 3 years ago, she was met with a lot of concern about her aversion to spit and drool. Well I just have to say that if she can take care of my big baby a#%, then it will be a piece of cake to take care of a baby. She has by far the biggest heart of any person I know; even though certain people treat her or her family badly, she still thinks that there is hope for them. She has been getting a lot of grief from her people about her hormones and mood swings. Well I just want to say that first of all for a pregnant woman she has hardly shown any mood swings at all. Even if she did have a mood swing, who the hell cares, she’s pregnant and allowed to be moody. Let’s see a woman who is constantly nauseous, has a headache, tummy ache, and either hot or cold all the time not be a little bit bitchy. My wife is a great person an amazing daughter/sister and is going to be a hell of a great mother. She worries all the time that she is not going to be a good mother, but anyone who knows her, would never question her ability to be a mother. She is already a mother technically, (She’s a fur mommy), and she does an awesome job at that. The 15th of June, (Which is in eleven days), will mark 6 years of the greatest day of my life and the day my life was made whole. I love this woman with everything I am and hope that one day I become have the beautiful good hearted person she is. So this is a message to my wife… You wonder if you’ll be a good mother or not? Well you’re already a great mommy; you just don’t know it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers