1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? A Kindle or the Sony equivelent, Kitchenaide mixer, new bedding, a pantry (you can by the "closet" like things) and clothes.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? My sister made me some braclets when I was off at Girl Scout camp many, many, many years ago and I still have them put away.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? Making baby clothes/bibs/blankets.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? I'd probably say the My Buddy doll.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? N/A
6. What is your favorite holiday food? I think the dressing I made on Thanksgiving was awesome, and green bean casserole - made with cream of chicken, not mushroom. Yuck.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? Rich made the kids pillows, does that count?
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? I have a list of them I watch every year - National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, The Family Stone, All I Want for Christmas, and Home Alone 1&2
9. Favorite holiday song? I looove "Baby it's Cold Outside" and "Santa Baby"
10. Favorite holiday pastime? Alone Christmases with just my p arents and sister- I don't like having a bunch of people over. Miss those.