Saturday, December 12, 2009

A survvey for a cold and rainy day

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping paper. I especially love the look of brown meat packing paper with a huge bright bow on it.


2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificifial, I so do not what to know what my two cats would do with a read tree. Granted they both are declawed, but that wouldn't stop them. And maybe Bocephus would hike his leg on a read one.



3. When do you put up the tree? Since Rich bought me a tree I like putting it up early. When he bought it we put it up in December, the second year I put it up the night before Thanksgiving, last year Iput it up after Thanksgiving and this year the first one got putup day after Halloween.


4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after New Years.


5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT! It doesn't like me though. Ewwww, no. Rich does though.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think I got the My Buddy doll at Christmas, and there are several pictures of me with him.


7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband! Mom and Dad - they have just about everything already.



8. Easiest person to buy for? Aimee and Tucker


9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have a large set that's all white from Home Interiors that I like, but I'm aiming to get the Willow Tree set - I love that they don't have faces.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! I love having them mailed :)


11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember...



12. Favorite Christmas Movie? N.L. Christmas Vacation, The Family Stone, Home Alone 1&2, Santa Clause and All I Want for Christmas.



13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year we tried starting around Sept, but failed. *lol* We'll be getting everything this next payday.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think I have.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Just about everything.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes! I love all white and Rich likes colored though. Either way I want it packe.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby It's Cold Outside (I sing it all year, lol) and Santa Baby.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This year we'll be traveling to see family back home - it's been over a year! Next year I'd like to do it here.


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I don't think so, I know I'm leaving out one or two.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year it's a big bow that lights up.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growig up we opened our gifts whenever Dad could make it home for that hour or two from work, so the time always changed. Now that we're older we usually always end up opening them Christmas Eve - we can sleep in. :)

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Besides rude people? I'd go with not beig able to buy all the cool things I'd like to.

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? This year I did a traditional red and bright green, and the white tree is in UT orange and silver.


24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? I'm loving green bean casserole, but with cream of chicken.


25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? Have an alone family Christmas with Rich, my parents, sister and her boyfriend and kids. No one else.


26. Favorite Christmas tradition growing up? Shaking the gifts to see if we could guess what we're getting.


27. Favorite tradition now? Haven't made any new tradtions yet, I'd like to when we have our own kids.


28. Favorite Christmas Memory? As a kid it was spending it my parents and getting to open gifts early. As an adult it was when Rich saw I was upset because I didn't have a tree. He went and got one with all the trimmings and suprised me with it that night.

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by April Showers