Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Help, I'm being attacked!

On any given day you can find me buried beneath our three animals. I'm so loved.
Bocephus always sleeps with us (trust me, if he doesn't, I don't sleep much) at my feet under his own blanket. Diego and Jesse James don't usually sleep with us at night, but they get up there in the morning when we're trying to wake up - they love to lay in bed with you on the weekends, I think they know it's "veg time" or something.
Diego will lay anywhere, and he loves to be under the covers next to you. Jesse James will lay at the foot of the bed on Bo's blanket when he's alone, or he lays like he is in the picture - touching my head, or on the pillow I keep beside me.

We joke around all the time that our kind size bed isn't big enough, they need their own!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love it! Boo always sleeps with us--Leo hates it, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers