Thursday, March 15, 2012

Picture Love

I sent these from my phone, and they always look weird :(

Little man LOVES him some Mardi Gras beads, like, seriously. He goes batshit crazy over them.


We transitioned him to a toddler bed when he was 13 months (he turned 15 this week) and so far, so good! We had some issues the first two nights, but overall he does great in his bed.


He's making a very weird face, but one and me and B :) Aww, mommy love! We were actually dancing around to "No Scrubs" in the kitchen - I'm teaching him early!


Oh Hedwig, how I love thee, you come with me to eat and to pee!


Two weeks ago I fnally finished B's dresser for his room - it's Slimer green! It's super brigher than I thought, but it's too cute - and you're only a kid once! :) Braxton outgrew his changing table, and was using his nightstand to climb up on it to hang out - one night he kept trying to sleep up there, that was a long night for me. *lol* So, we found a dresser on Freecycle and snagged it up.


He's in mis-matched pj's, mardi gras beads, paci and a Disney princess wand :) For those that think you won't let you boy play with girl stuff, you're wrong - you'll let htem play with just about anything as long as they're happy. *lol*

1 comment:

  1. I love these phone dump pictures. The first one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers