Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's been a looooong time

   Hi world, I know it's been a while. Oh hell, who am I kidding, it's been forever. I know, I know. I miss this. If I actually completed any New Year's resolution crap, I'd totally blog about how I will do this every single day, pinky promise, I swear. Wah, wah, wah. I'll try, that's as good as I can give at the moment.

   Life has thrown some major curveballs the last, what, year or so? So much so that I don't have time, or the mental ability to go through indetail at the moment everything, so I'll bullet it.

- March: Jillian was born, spent two weeks in NICU

- May: Rich got confirmation that him, and the other guys, were being laid off... at the end of the month. Seriously scramble looking/applying for jobs.

- June: On the 1st we loaded up, and moved back to Texas since we hadn't heard back from anything. Moved in with my sister, her husband and two kids. Celebrated 10 years being married.

- July: Rich finally got a job at the end of the month. Bocephus, my wonderful old man of a Boston, passed away. Moved in with my mother upon making up. Jillian got a UTI from ecoli.

- August: Braxton started occupation and speech therapy. Jillian got a UTI from ecoli.

- September: Rich started at new company, pay/hours are a third of what he was making. Jillian got a UTI from ecoli.

- October:  Jillian got a UTI from ecoli. Braxton had his tonsils removed. I had a tubal.

- November: Made up with my dad and stepmother. Jillian got a UTI from ecoli. Jillian had surgery to repair her messed up kidney.

- December: Jillian got a UTI from ecoli, she also had the stent removed from the surgery last month. Braxton turned 4.

   And here we are, new year, new happiness? Lord, I hope so.


   I'm hoping to get back into blogging, I'm fighting some nasty post partum depression still 10 months down the line. I know a lot of it has to do with the situations at hand, add in baby blues that refuse to go the hell away, and I'm a regular basket case.
   So, here's to trying to stay motivated, and keep this up. Life has been so insane, I know I won't even believe it when I type it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers