Thursday, May 31, 2012

A moment on my box

There's an uproar over this photo, and I'm not sure as to why. Then again, I breastfeed Braxton as long as I could - whch was just shy of the 8 week mark before I dried up. Do I care they're in uniform BFing? No. They're giving their kid food - the U.S. is prudish, and needs to remove their heads from their butts.



One girl posted on Facebook (she has a mutual friend of mine) that it was tacky, and Lord please cover her boobs up. Ok, I do agree with covering it a bit more (the mom with twins), but I don't think she just pops both her boobs out infront of people. Come on, have some common sense. I have yet to see anyone I know just pop her boob out for the whole world to see and BF her baby - even with close friends who I wouldn't care, they still pull their shirt down a bit, or cover them up some, something.

Again, I think as a nation we're prudish, and need to realize they're not doing anyting wrong. If you can't handle seeing a woman BF her baby, then maybe you need to evaulate what you real feelings are about the matter.


Ok, off my soapbox now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers