Saturday, July 2, 2011

I've got a water baby

  After we got home from Texas we were at Melissa's and Cam's house, and decided that the weather was perfect, the water was warm, and it was time for Braxton's first dip in the pool! He wasn't too sure what to think at first, but quickly warmed up to the idea!
  I was scared to hold him at first, so Rich got the honors! :) He was bouncing him, swirling around and teaching him to splash! I've now got my  hands full nearly three months later because he wants to be in the water all the time! *lol* :)



This was his "Dirty Dancing" move :)

He even did great when we dunked his head under the water! Let me tell ya, that scared the life out of me. *lol*


We went to Walmart and got him this little bee with a cover over it, and he loves it. Ok, so  he really just loves the bee's antenna's because he can chew on them, but it serves it's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers