Monday, November 22, 2010

37 weeks and 3 days



How Far Along: 37 weeks and 3 days to be exact.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: The doc didn't say when I was there last week, but I think I'm at 3 lbs gained.

Maternity Clothes: Just pants so far, all my shirts fit.

Best Moment this week: Getting B's Christmas ornament.

Gender: All boy - Braxton Andrew.

Movement: All.The.Time.

Food Craving: Again, I'm  back to nothing sounding good. :(

What I miss: Sleep and beig able to sit in a chair without one of those "donut" things under my tush - it's  been one of those potty weeks. *lol*

Sleep: Saturday night I had one of the best nights of sleep I've had since getting pregnant, it was so nice. I took 1.5 Tylenol PM's and crashed for almost 10 hours.Obviously not straight through, but wow was it nice.
What I am looking forward to: Lasst touches to everything since he's about to be here. N o more putting it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers