Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ABC's

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on 72, and has been all summer, and it feels nice.


B- My BEDROOM theme is: not really a theme. We just put sheets and comforters on the bed and call it a day. *lol* We'll eventually get us a bedroom set.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: A gray Dodge Magnum.

D- My DESK looks: like a tornado hit it. I really need to clean it off this weekend.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is:  About 615am with Rich.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: We don't have one. The previous owners converted it into a den.

H- My HOUSE is: nice for us for now, but we'll eventually  move to a bigger one.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: the animals lounging on the bed.

J- My favorite JUICE is: eh... maybe lemonade or Sunny D.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: Tile I guess.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Mom, Kelly and Zadin.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a magazine.

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: who knows. We've lived here two years and have only met the lady next door. *lol*

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: that it needs to be cleaned, but it's the one job I hate the most.

P- My last house PARTY was: uhm.... years!

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: a frozen pizza/lasagna/etc you can pick up and put in the oven.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: don’t really have a fave. When Christmas rolls around I'll enjoy the dining room because that's where the most decorations will be. *lol*

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use: I have Head&Shoulders and Suave in there right now.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: They're both the same size, so either th eliving room or bedroom.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: dust bunnies.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: I did some in the baby's room today when I was putting some stuff in storage tubs.

W -Looking out my WINDOW I see: Either the front yard/road, or backyard/privacy fence.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money.

Y- My YARD is: looks a lot better since Rich was able to mow the front when he got home today.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: well I try to go to bed around 1030-11pm.

1 comment:

  1. Yum - Dodge Magnum! I've always liked the look of those. But brr....the hubby's lucky if I set the AC for 76 :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers