Friday, April 2, 2010

Movies that piss me off

I think everyone has movies that really  just get under their skin, and these two are my top two.

I remember the teachers in school played them a lot, and it still irks me like  nobody's business.

Rich finds it funny that at Christmas time when they're playing the "It's a Wonderful Life", and they play the scene were the  bratty girl says "Everytime a bell rings an angel gets it's wings" I say it in a horrible high pitched voice. With faces. And probably some puking noises aftwards.

The "Wizard of Oz" just pisses me off. Not sure as to why.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO...i have never watched It's a Wonderful Life...just never got into it!

    Now, Why you gotta hate on The Wizard of Oz?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I live near Eglin AFB. We live in Navarre. My husband works for Boeing in Fort Walton Beach. Where do you guys live?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers