Friday, April 23, 2010

10 Things...

1. What book, movie or song has made you want to travel to a particular place?

The movie "Sherlock Holmes" makes me want to go to London

2. Aside from your significant other, who would you want to take with you on a dream trip?
Besides Rich.... hmm. It'd either be Mom or Tiff, or one of my best friends.
3. Where would said dream trip be to?
To travel Europe
4. If you were hosting guests or providing tips, what three things would you show visitors to your hometown? (be it where you live now or where you grew up)
Here in Crestview I'd show them Walmart, our main area of shopping for everything. I'd tell them to look up because we have planes/helicopters flying all the time. Finally I'd take them to the EOD range to feel the shake in your chest when they're out blowig stuff up.

5. If you had a long weekend ahead of you, where you head – beach, city or country/mountains?
I'm a country girl, so we'd head somewhere with a slower pace, green grass and the chance for some silence.

6. Do you have a passport? If so, did you get it for a particular trip or just to have, in case?
Nope, don't have one yet.
7. Are there any travel souvenirs you collect? If not, is there something else you collect?
Rich and Mom bring me back shot glasses from all the places they go to.
8. If you could name a paint colour, what colour would it be and what would you call it?
I'm not sure... I'd have to give it some thought, lol.

9. If you were heading away for a weekend city break solo, where would you go? (forget about practicality here and flight times, assume you can get to any city in the world for the weekend)
Oh wow, that's tough.... stateside it'd probably be somewhere in the Washington state area, Maine or Alaska. Overseas it'd be London or Paris.
10. Is there a song or a smell or something that you strongly associate with a particular holiday/place/time, such that it always takes you back?
Ya know that smell of plastic blow up toys for pools? No matter what time of the year, it reminds me of the red and blue arm floaties my parents put on us in the summer when we were at the lake. Oh, and Scotch Tape - it has to be name brand, lol - reminds me of wrapping CHristmas gifts, so winter.

2 comments:

  1. Hey cute blog! Hope you will come visit mine. I have some great giveaways going on. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have a passport either. I guess it's just one of those things that I've been meaning to get asap but just never get around to it, lol. I'd love to travel to Europe as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers