Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My toilet is weighed down by magazines



This is what the back of my toilet looks like - magazines, magazines and more magazines.
And these are the ones that haven't been read yet!
I get several of them for free, some I've paid for, and some are in Rich's bathroom on the back of his toilet. Yes, there are still more.

When I find something interesting in the magazine, whether it be a album I want to listen to, book to read, a purse I like, clothes, or furniture/home related - I dog-ear the page. This drives Rich insane. Ok, that irritates him - what drives him insane is that after I get a few read magazines built up, I tear out said dog-earred pages and keep them.
I've got a file in our filing cabinet of the stuff that I want to look up, or pictures I like. I also write down all the books I want to read off those pages (and they get thrown away), and the notebook i write them down in is insanely thick.
Hence my reason for wanting unlimited amounts of money to spend at a book store. It'd be Heaven!

I really need to read these 'zines down, but I haven't gotten around to it. Yet. There is plenty of bathroom time in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Bwahaha! My end table in my living room looks like that. Leo hates how many magazines get piled up, but honestly I haven't had a chance to read them yet. :)

    xoxo

    and holy cow you posted a ton today, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fun! Someday I hope you do a post on magazines you like. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers