Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yum!

I decided to give the mexican casserole I saw on Kelly's Korner a try last night, and we're officially in love!

I decided to add some stuff to it to our taste, and I can't wait to make it again. All it called for was chicken (I used a whole back of the Great Value of boneless chicken breast), 2 cans of Creak of Chicken, 1 can of Cream of Mushroom, sweet onions, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of Rotel and corn.

Mix it all together, then put corn tortillas on the bottom of a pan and put the mixture in. I didn't know it was going to make as much as it did, (next time I'll freeze half of the mixture for a later use) so I just did a whole other layer.

Cook for 20 minutes, then add cheese and cook for an additional 10 and done!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers