Tuesday, September 28, 2010

30 weeks

How Far Along: 30 weeks and 4 days.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I finally gained a pound - yep, one single pound. *lol* The doctor asked me to gain atleast another pound before my next visit. 

 Maternity Clothes: Just pants so far, all my shirts fit.

Best Moment this week: Rich just watching my belly move.

Gender: All boy - Braxton Andrew.

Movement: A lot! I joke around that he jumps like frog legs in a hot skillet. *lol*

Food Craving: Still nothing - I just want food in my belly, but nothing sounds good.

What I miss: Being able to bend over when I sweep the floors.

Sleep: Eh, it's off and on. I'm having more aches and pains, so I'm not sleeping as well.

What I am looking forward to: Trying to finish getting stuff he neends- which is still a lot. Ugh.

Belly Button: In.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Girl, I can't believe you're 30 weeks?! Time is flying by!!

    Totally get the nothing sounds good...ugh. NOTHING is good to me either :(

    Hugs and belly rubs!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers