Monday, July 26, 2010

All knocked up

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 weeks and 2 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost about 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I've noticed my jeans are a little more snug. Need to go buy me some pants, shirts are still good.
Best Moment this week: The baby kicked on the 24th, which was awesome.
Gender: All  boy - Braxton Andrew.
Movement: I've noticed a lot since saturday!
Food Craving: Nothing really - which is suprising.
What I miss: A morning without the feeling of wantig to hurl, and being able to poop. *lol*  
Sleep: Having a hard time finding a comfortable position, and still get up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom.
What I am looking forward to: Getting stuff for his room.
Belly Button: In.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers